This AndyQuest starts at the South Hike and Bike Trailhead at Zilker Park and is a walking or biking experience that will take you to the Congress Ave Bridge and back to the Trailhead. Enjoy exploring and discovering the nature and history that Austin has to offer. Have Fun, Good Luck, and Keep it Weird!
FIELD TRIP AUSTIN
This AndyQuest Field Trip can either be a walking or biking experience along Lady Bird Lake in Austin. The total distance is approximately 4 miles with stops along the way to complete the missions. The estimated time of completion is 2-2.5 hours walking and 1.5-2 hours biking. Have fun and Good luck!
1) Open your GooseChase app
2) Choose "Play as Guest" or log into your Goosechase acccount
3) Search for "AQ-Field Trip Austin"
4) Choose your Adventure and Join Game
5) Create Team and Enter your unique password: B5331V
6) Give yourself an Awesome Team Name and Share your Access Code with everyone on your team
7) Start your AndyQuest!
This Field Trip starts and ends at the South Hike and Bike Trailhead located at: 2228 Stratford Dr. Austin, TX 78476
Link for Directions: https://bit.ly/3t0ZLXu